Not yet registered?
You can set up a Patient Portal account during your next office visit. During your visit, let the clinical team know you would like to sign up and they will help you complete the Patient Portal registration process. If you prefer, you can also ask for an activation code during your visit so you can set up your Patient Portal account at home by clicking the above link to begin the activation process.
If you have lost access to your activation code, forgotten your password, are an established patient and wish to access the portal, or have forgotten your account reset security questions, please send an email to聽portalsupport@thewrightcenter.org.听This email is used to monitor issues pertaining to the Patient Portal only. If you have questions pertaining to patient care, becoming an established patient, or a question regarding COVID-19 Vaccinations, please call聽570-230-0019聽and a representative will be able to handle your question.
Please do not include any personal health information in your email, as it is not HIPAA compliant. Thank you!
- Request appointments at our patient care locations
- Request medication refills
- Request lab and test results
- View a summary of your 皇家华人 record
- Update your 皇家华人 record/health history
- Send a non-urgent message to your health care team
- Send a question to our billing department
- Access educational materials on health promotion and disease management
- Access information about community resources