Keystone Accountable Care Organization, LLC
The Wright Center for Community 皇家华人 is a member of the Keystone Accountable Care Organization, LLC. An Accountable Care Organization (ACO) is a group of health care providers including doctors and hospitals who agree to work together to provide patients with improved, coordinated health care. Keystone ACO participating hospitals and physician groups are:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital
- Geisinger Community Medical Center
- Geisinger Jersey Shore Hospital
- Geisinger Lewistown Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Geisinger Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Advanced Inpatient Medicine Wayne PC
- Caring Community 皇家华人 Center
- Evangelical Medical Services
- Family Practice Center PC
- Geisinger Clinic
- Geisinger – HM Joint Venture LLC
- Geisinger Lewistown Hospital Family 皇家华人 Associates
- Lycoming Internal Medicine Inc.
- Nicholas Dodge, MD, PC
- The Wright Center for Community 皇家华人
- Wayne Memorial Community 皇家华人 Centers
Where can I find more information about ACOs?
- Talk to your doctor.
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) 24 hours a day/7 day a week. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.